Thursday, October 8, 2009

Teensy Tent Instructions


Attach the straps of Teensy Tent to the handle bar of the car seat. The Teensy Tent will go under handle bar but over the canopy that is attached to the car seat. Keep the canopy that is attached to the car seat open up to the handle bar, allowing the car seat canopy to remain off and away from baby's face. Please use proper ventilation at all times. ONLY use your Teensy Tent the way it is suggested. Once the product has been purchased Teensy Tents is not responsible for misuse of the product.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Lindsey! I LOVE all the patterns. BTW, I got mine in the mail the other day and they are PERFECT!!! I can't wait to give them to my friends and family (who are expecting) as gifts. It's something original and darling. Thanks so much for making such a fantastic product. Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, I love the new patterns. You are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete